What they do to pass the time in Australia
I will freely admit that is unadulterated plagiarism - but since I couldn't find it anywhere else on the interweb I feel it is my duty to publish and spread the word.
Preparation:
1. Kill a few flies.
2. Put them in the sun to dry for one hour.
3. Once they are dry, take a pencil and paper...
and let your imagination rip
A few examples...


Preparation:
1. Kill a few flies.
2. Put them in the sun to dry for one hour.
3. Once they are dry, take a pencil and paper...
and let your imagination rip
A few examples...

3 Comments:
Brilliant! How typically Australian.
This is excellent and will work just as well with other dead creatures.
Wasps.(colourful)
Mosquitoes (almost invisible but pleasantly vengeful)
Mice (bit squashed if caught in traps)
Elk (now you're talking)
Love it!! The dead flies will be chuffed that they have not died in vain.
Post a Comment
<< Home