The day of reckoning arrives.......
Deeay (?) in the Cucumber House
Today is the day - Cucumbers 1 & 2 (affectionately known as cuc1 & cuc2 - no prizes for originality then.) will be removed from the vine, examined, & if fit to eat turned into a Mexican cucmber salad.
In the meantime, ponder this pic. Do I detect a hint of a gloat in Mr B's demeanour. I do hope not.
Today is the day - Cucumbers 1 & 2 (affectionately known as cuc1 & cuc2 - no prizes for originality then.) will be removed from the vine, examined, & if fit to eat turned into a Mexican cucmber salad.
In the meantime, ponder this pic. Do I detect a hint of a gloat in Mr B's demeanour. I do hope not.

2 Comments:
Is this a fitting climax. Should they not, perhaps, be fossilised - to be held up as examples to future cucumbery generations?
Esther Montgomery
Well, well that is a turn up for the books. Perhaps I should try it next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home